Where is the problem located?required

Where is the flooding/drainage problem?
  • For example: Opposite number 43

Road affected?

  • Is the road affected by the flooding/drainage problem? required
Property affected?

    • Please give us more information about the affected property

Additional information
  • Please provide additional information about the flooding/drainage problem.
    For example, is the road flooded? Is there a blocked drain?
    Can you see where the water is coming from?
    What direction is the water moving in?
    What land is flooded? Agricultural/garden/outbuilding
  • Attachment

    If you have a photo showing the flooding/drainage problem, it will help our repair crew find it.
    Acceptable image types are jpeg, jpg or gif, and subject to a maximum file size of 20Mb.

Contact details

May we have your name and telephone number?

  • Providing these details will allow us to contact you if we need additional information to locate the problem.


Would you like e-mail updates about this problem?

Data protection required

For more information about how we use your information, see our privacy notice